Application of RNB2000 Frequency Converter in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
Application of RNB2000 Frequency Converter in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
1. Permanent magnet synchronous motor
1. Principle of permanent magnet synchronous motor
The rotor of the super-efficient permanent magnet synchronous motor is excited by rare earth permanent magnets, and the rotor does not need excitation current. Therefore, when the motor is running, the rotor has no resistance loss, the stator reduces the resistance loss, and the total motor loss is reduced by 20%. Secondly, because the magnetic field of the permanent magnet motor is generated by the rare earth permanent magnets, there is no need to increase the reactive excitation current from the stator, and the power factor of the motor can be greatly improved to 0.95-1, which makes the current in the stator winding of the motor significant Reduced, thereby increasing the efficiency of the motor by 2 to 6 percentage points, reaching and exceeding the international IE3-IE4 standards, featuring high efficiency, high power factor, low operating current, low temperature rise, wide economic operating range, and high energy saving return.
2. The advantages of permanent magnet synchronous motors
Compared with ordinary motors, permanent magnet synchronous motors have the following advantages:
1) The speed is constant, which is synchronous speed.
The power factor is high. When the permanent magnet motor is in normal operation, the rotor speed is the same as the stator magnetic field speed, there is no current on the rotor squirrel cage, and the induced current on the stator is reduced, so the power factor is high.
功率因数曲线图（永磁电机与异步电机）Power factor graph (permanent magnet motor and asynchronous motor)
普通异步电机 Ordinary asynchronous motor
永磁同步机Permanent magnet synchronous machine
负载率 Load factor
典型的功率因数曲线对比Comparison of typical power factor curves
3) High operating efficiency. When the permanent magnet motor is running normally, because there are permanent magnets on the rotor, the normal operation of the motor can be ensured by the magnetic field of the permanent magnet, so the rotor squirrel cage has no current and no winding loss. The rotor has no iron loss, so the efficiency is much higher than that of ordinary motors.
效率曲线图（永磁电机与异步电机）Efficiency graph (permanent magnet motor and asynchronous motor)
普通异步电机Ordinary asynchronous motor
永磁同步电机Permanent magnet synchronous motor
典型的效率曲线对比Comparison of typical efficiency curves
4) It has a wide range of economic operation. The economic operating range of an ordinary motor is generally 60-100% of the rated load. When the load is lower than 60%, the efficiency and power factor curve of the motor will drop quickly, and the operating efficiency and power factor will be very low. The economic operating range of permanent magnet motors is much wider than that of ordinary motors. It not only has high efficiency at rated load, but also has higher efficiency in the range of 25-120% of rated load. The efficiency curve is relatively smooth and does not change much. The motor efficiency is basically not less than 80% of the rated efficiency. The efficiency of ordinary motors drops rapidly near 35% of the rated load, and can be as low as 30-40%. The power factor of permanent magnet motors can reach above 0.9 when the load is 25%, the lighter the load, the higher the power factor, while the normal motor quickly drops from 0.85 at the rated load to below 0.5.
5) Small size and light weight. Because the permanent magnet motor rotor uses rare earth permanent magnet materials, it has low loss, high efficiency and power factor, and achieves the same power. On the basis of ensuring efficiency and power factor, the volume can be made smaller and lighter than ordinary motors.
6) The locked-rotor torque multiple is high. The locked-rotor torque of ordinary motors is generally 1.6-2.3 times the rated torque, while the locked-rotor torque of permanent magnet motors can generally reach more than 2.4 times.
7. It can achieve low speed and high efficiency. There are few ordinary motors with more than 10 poles, because the lower the speed, the lower the efficiency. Permanent magnet motors can be very high in technology, with 24 poles or even 32 poles. The speed is very low, and direct drive can be used for some equipment, eliminating the need for deceleration equipment, and from the perspective of energy saving, it can improve efficiency.
Two, Renault RNB2000 series synchronous variable frequency drive
1. Product features
The RNB2000 series inverter is a high-performance vector inverter with rich functions, powerful, excellent and stable performance. It can drive three-phase AC asynchronous motors or three-phase AC permanent magnet synchronous motors. It can control and adjust the torque and speed of the motor at low speed. In terms of high torque output, it has good dynamic performance and super overload capacity. It supports a variety of IO expansion boards, a variety of PG boards, and a variety of communication expansion boards, which are widely used in various automated production equipment and various automated production lines.
1) Adopt a new generation of dedicated digital signal processor (DSP) for motor control from TI Company, the main frequency can reach 150MHZ.
2) The adopted Infineon fourth-generation IGBT module, combined with its 175°C maximum junction temperature characteristic, uses a novel PWM modulation method to further reduce the switching loss, and the driver does not need to be derated at an ambient temperature of 50°C.
3) Support asynchronous motor and permanent magnet synchronous motor drive.
4) In the V/F control mode, the high-precision current limit control makes the drive no matter whether it is fast acceleration or deceleration or stalling, there will be no over-current alarm, and the drive can be reliably protected; in the vector control mode, high-precision torque Limited control allows the driver to output strong torque or soft torque according to user process control requirements, and reliably protect mechanical equipment.
Control mode Starting torque Speed range Speed accuracy Torque response
No PG vector control
With PG vector control
交流永磁同步机 AC permanent magnet synchronous machine
交流异步电机AC asynchronous motor
5) Process PID control, with rich setting and feedback methods.
6) Support the input of DC power supply, which is convenient for users to compose the application scheme of public DC bus.
7) Overvoltage stall protection.
8) Undervoltage regulation.
Over-current stall protection function.
3.3.2 Product use environment
Product installation place: indoor
Ambient temperature: Maximum temperature: +40℃
Minimum temperature: -10℃
Daily average relative humidity: not more than 95%;
Monthly average relative humidity: not more than 90%.
The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees.
Indoor pollution level: Ⅱ level
3.3.3 产品技术参数3.3.3 Product technical parameters
Input and output characteristics Input voltage range Three-phase 380VAC±15%
Input frequency range 50～60Hz±5%
Output voltage range 0～rated input voltage
Output frequency range 0～600Hz, unit 0.01Hz
Output overload capacity 150% for 1 minute; 180% for 10 seconds; 200% for 1 second
Operation control characteristics
way to control V/F control
No PG vector control 0 (applicable to synchronous machine)
Speed control accuracy
No PG vector control 1 (applicable to asynchronous machine)
Asynchronous motor 1:200 (V/F, vector control without PG 1)
Torque response Synchronous machine 1:20 (vector control without PG 0)
Torque control accuracy ±0.5% (V/F control)
Starting torque ±0.2% (vector control without PG)
Starting frequency ± 0.3% (vector control without PG)
Acceleration and deceleration time <20ms (vector control without PG)
Carrier frequency 10% (No PG vector control)
Frequency setting method Asynchronous motor: 0.25Hz/150% (vector control without PG 1)
Starting method Synchronous machine: 2.5 Hz/150% (vector control without PG 0)
Stop mode 0.00～10.00Hz
Motor type 0.1～3000.0s
Dynamic braking capability 1.0kHz～16.0kHz
DC braking capability UP/DOWN setting, digital setting, analog setting, pulse frequency setting, multi-speed operation setting, simple PLC setting, PID setting, Modbus communication setting, PROFIBUS communication setting, etc.
Automatic voltage adjustment Realize the set combination and the switch of the set channel.
Instant down frequency Starting frequency start, DC braking first and then start, speed search start
Control terminal Switch input terminal Deceleration stop, free stop, deceleration stop + DC braking, deceleration stop + magnetic flux braking
Analog input terminal Support asynchronous motors, permanent magnet synchronous motors
Switch output terminal Braking unit operating voltage: 320～750V
Analog output terminal DC braking frequency: 0～300Hz;
Relay output DC braking waiting time: 0～50s;
Communication standard interface
RS485 communication DC braking current: 0.0～100.0% (rated current of the inverter);
Expansion communication port
PROFIBUS, Ethernet, CANopen, DC braking time: 0.0～50.0s;
Acceleration overcurrent, deceleration overcurrent, constant speed overcurrent, acceleration overvoltage,
Deceleration overvoltage, constant speed overvoltage, bus undervoltage fault, motor overload,
The inverter is overloaded, the input phase is abnormal, the output phase is abnormal, the rectifier module is overheated, Standard 10 inputs, one of which can be used as high-speed pulse input (HDI1)
others Inverter module overheating fault, external fault, communication fault, current detection fault, Standard 3 analog inputs, AI1:0～10V or 0/4～20mA input optional
Motor parameter identification failure, EEPROM operation failure, PID feedback disconnection failure, brake unit failure, AI2: 0～10V or 0/4～20mA input optional
Factory set time arrived AI3: -10V～+10V input
Parameter copy, parameter backup, common DC bus, free switching of two sets of motor parameters, frequency switching, DC braking, short circuit braking, magnetic flux braking, user password use, overmodulation function, synchronous motor vector control, speed tracking, swing Frequency control, fixed-length control, counting function, pre-excitation, over stall speed, over voltage stall, power failure restart, jump frequency, 4 groups of acceleration and deceleration time, motor over temperature protection, flexible fan control, process PID control, multi-stage Speed control, instantaneous frequency reduction function, simple PLC control, droop control, parameter identification, field weakening control, high-precision torque control, V/F separation control, fault recording, etc. Standard 2 multi-function collector outputs, 1 of which can be used as high-speed pulse output (HDO)
LED display Standard 2 outputs AO1, AO2 (0～10V or 0/4～20mA optional)
Use place Standard 2 relay outputs