RNB2000 series frequency inverters are a kind of high-performance vector frequency inverter with abundant and powerful functions and excellent and stable features. They can drive 3-phase AC asynchronous motor or 3-phase AC permanent magnet synchronous motor. This series of inverters demonstrates excellent dynamic features and strong overload capacity in the fields of control and adjustment of torque, speed and low-speed high-torque output of 3-phase asynchronous or synchronous motors. Supporting different kinds of I/O extended cards, PG cards and communication extended cards, they are widely used in automatic production equipment and automatic production lines.
NB2000 series frequency inverters meet requirements of high standards for production technology in different high-end applications, depending on their high-end control platform, rich interface resources, multiple communication modes, precise control algorithm and flexible extension interfaces.
● The frequency inverters adopt new generation of digital signal processor (DSP) of TI, USA for motor control. The main frequency can reach 150MHz.
● The frequency inverters adopt 4th generation of IGBT of Inf ineon, Germany. The frequency inverters further lower switching loss, depending on the feature of 175 ºC highest junction temperature and new PWM mode. So the driver can operate without derating in the environment of 50 ºC.
● The frequency inverters support drive of asynchronous motor and permanent magnet synchronous motor. They can accurately discriminate the parameters of asynchronous motor and permanent magnet synchronous motor and allow presetting of two groups of motor parameters. They allow switching of control for the driver between two different motors. The switching function can be set by communication or multifunctional terminals.
● Under V/f control mode, the frequency inverters offer high-precision current limiting control. So the driver gets rid of overcurrent alarm no matter in fast acceleration/deceleration or during locked rotor. In such way the driver is protected reliably; Under vector control mode, high-precision torque limiting control allows the driver to output strong or soft torque according to the technological control of the user, and so reliably protect the mechanical equipment.
● Under the V/f separation control mode, the output frequency and output voltage can be set separately. This mode is applicable to applications such as frequency conversion power supply and torque motor control etc.
● Smart extension interface allows simultaneous connection of two extension cards, so it can meet the special control requirements of industries.
● When the encoder is positioned not at the shaft end, PG vector control can still be realized if the deceleration ratio between this axis and the motor axis is kept fixed.
● Speed search, accurate and reliable, can enable no-impact smooth start of rotating motor.
● Process PID control owns abundant giving and feedback modes. Two groups of proportion, integration and differential parameters can be switched freely. Positive and negative action feature can be selected.
This control is applicable to energy saving of fans and pumps.
● The inverter supports input of DC power and enables user to arrange application of common DC bus.
● Overvoltage stall protection: During fast deceleration of large inertia load, the regeneration
energy may result in overvoltage fault. The instantaneous adjustment of output frequency can
reduce the probability of overvoltage tripping, so the continuous and reliable operation of the system is ensured.
● Undervoltage adjustment: When instantaneous undervoltage or power failure occurs, the DC bus voltage remains constant depending on the automatic reduction of output frequency, so the continuous operation of the driver within short time is guaranteed. This function is applicable to application of fans and pumps.
● Overcurrent stall protection function: During fast acceleration of heavy load, the instantaneous large slip may result in overcurrent fault. The instantaneous adjustment of output frequency can reduce the probability of overcurrent tripping, so the continuous and reliable operation of the system is ensured.
● Low frequency oscillation suppression function: During no-load or light load start of large power motor, the acute oscillation may occur and result in fault tripping. Enabling this function can suppress oscillation effectively and ensure reliable operation of the system.
● Wave-by-wave current limiting function: During heavy load start or abrupt increase of heavy load, this function enables automatic limitation of the output current before the overcurrent fault occurs, and avoids frequent tripping of the frequency inverter.
Main input power
Rated voltage: 3-phase, AC 380V, 50/60Hz
Frequency range: Voltage: 380V土20% Frequency: ±5%
Main output power
Rated voltage: 0 ~ rated input voltage
Output frequency: 0Hz ~ 600 Hz
● PWM mode: SVPWM，3-phase modulation and 2-phase modulation
● Control mode: V/F control，vector control without PG (open loop vector)，vector control with PG (closed loop vector), torque control
● Motor category: AC asynchronous motor, AC permanent magnet synchronous motor
● Operation command giving method: External terminals, keypad of the panel, communication
●Speed command giving method: Analog giving, keypad of the panel, communication, high-speed pulse, terminal multistage speed giving, PID control giving, simple PLC giving
● Range of speed control: For asynchronous motor - 1: 200 (V/F, vector control without PG); For synchronous motor - 1: 20 (vector control without PG)
● Speed control precision: Open loop vector control ±0.2%
● Speed fluctuation: Open loop vector control ±0.3%
● Torque response: <20ms (vector control without PG)
● Torque control precision: 10% (vector control without PG)
● Start torque: Asynchronous motor: 0.25Hz/150% (vector control without PG); Synchronous motor: 2.5Hz/150% (vector control without PG)
● Overload capacity: 150% of rated output current for 60s; 180% of rated output current for 10s; 200% of rated output current for 1s
● Automatic voltage adjustment: When the power grid’s voltage changes, the inverter can automatically maintain constant output voltage
● Instantaneous frequency reduction: When undervoltage occurs in the power grid, the inverter instantaneously reduces the frequency to maintain the bus voltage
● Speed search start: Enables no-impact smooth start of rotating motor.
Control terminal input
● Available inner power: 1 route, +10VDC，max. current: 50mA (used for potentiometer); 1 route, +24VDC，max. current: 200mA (used for logic input port)
● Analog input: 2 routes, 0～10VDC or 0/4～20mA DC，selectable 1 route, -10 ~ +10VDC
● Switching amount input: 9 routes of programmable logic inputs. NPN and PNP collector open loop signals are supported. 39 logic input functions, such as forward, reverse, fault reset are selectable.
● Pulse signal input: 2 routes of high-speed pulse inputs, which can be used as switching amount input. Input frequency range: 0~50KHz. They can also be used as high-precision speed giving source or speed feedback resource with strong anti-interference capability. One of the routes can be used as signal input of photoelectric incremental encoder.
● Analog amount output: 2 routes, 0 ~ 10VDC or 0 ~ 20mADC, selectable
● Switching amount output: 1 route of programmable logic outputs, NPN collector open loop signal, 20 logic input functions, such as in-operation, forward, reverse, fault output are selectable.
● Pulse signal output: 1 route of high-speed pulse output, which can also be used as switching amount output, NPN collector open loop signal, 13 output functions selectable.
● Programmable relay output: 2 routes with a couple of NO contacts and a couple of NC contacts separately, contact capacity: 250VAC/3A, 30VDC/1A
Standard interface: RS485 interface, supporting Modbus protocol
Extended communication interface: Profibus, CAN, Ethernet; supporting protocols, such as Profibus DP, CANopen and Ethernet TCP/IP etc, is available
● Display: For displaying state parameters and fault codes etc, and for setting parameters. Default display is digitron panel. LED (Chinese/English language) operation panel is optional.
● Indication lamp: State indication lamp, displaying the operation state information of the inverter; Unit indication lamp, displaying the unit of the digital data shown by the LED
● Push button: For operating the inverter and setting parameters
● Parameter copy: The LED operation panel supports upload of the data by the user to the panel for storage. It also supports download of the data stored by the user in the panel to the machine.
With 25 fault protection functions, such as output overcurrent, bus overvoltage, bus undervoltage, motor overload, inverter overload, input phase failure, output phase failure, rectification module overtemperature, inversion module overtemperature, external fault, communication fault, current detection fault, motor self-learning fault, EEPROM operation fault, PID feedback failure fault, braking unit fault and arrival of factory setting time etc.
Parameter copy, parameter backup, common DC bus, free switching of two groups of motor parameters, speed tracking, swing frequency control, fixed length control, counting function, preexitation, overcurrent stall, overvoltage stall, powering-off then restart, skip frequency, four stages of acceleration/deceleration, motor overtemperature protection, flexible fan control, process PID control, simple PLC control, drooping control, parameter discrimination, weak magnet control, high-precision torque control, V/f separation control
● Standard: In compliance with diversity of international standards (IEC, EN), especially, IEC/EN61800-5-1(Low voltage)，IEC/EN61800-3 (standard for anti-interference of conduction and radiation)
● Place of application: Indoors, altitude < 1000 m, no dust, no erosive gas and no exposure to direct sunshine
● Environmental temperature: Operation: -25 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, reliable operation without derating; within 40 ℃ ~ 50 ℃, derating is necessary. The output current reduces by 1% for every rise of 1 ℃. Storage: -40 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
● Altitude: 0 ~ 2000m, derating is necessary when altitude >1000m (The inverter is derated by 1% for each rise of 100m)
● Humidity: 5% ~ 95%, no condensed water or dripping water
● Vibration strength: <5.9m/s2(0.6g)
Protection level: IP20
Cooling: Forced air
Installation method: 0.75～315KW: wall-mounted; 350～500KW: floor-standing
Outer dimensions, installation dimensions and weight
Table of Product Outer and Installation Dimensions
Type and specifications：
Note 1. The inverter with power below RNB2110 (included) can be equipped with a built-in braking unit. The power and resistance of the braking resistor must meet the requirements in the table, otherwise the product may be damaged.
Note 2. The inverter with power between RNB2350 (inclusive) and RNB2500 (inclusive) has its own input AC reactor.
Note 3: The above machines are for general type, not including special machine type. Customization of non-standard machine type is available.